This page was last modified on May 23th, 2018.
We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
VR Plastics respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal data you provide is treated confidentially.
1. Protection of personal data
1.1. VR Plastics respects the law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
1.2. GDPR legislation 2018
VR Plastics is committed to evolving to a 100% compliancy in accordance with the GDPR legislation in 2018.
The GDPR legislation - General Data Processing Regulation - is a new European legislative framework with a direct effect on the processing of personal data. This replaces the European Privacy Directive.
This new legislation means new rights for those involved and obligations for processors and controllers.
1.3. Personal data VR Plastics
1.3.1 Processing agreement personal data: contact information customers
- For our customer management we use a CRM and / or CMS package. In this we keep - as long as necessary - the following website details of our existing customers: Name, Street + Nr, City, Zip, E-mail, Tel, Message
- This information is only used for contact with the customer via e-mail, telephone or post. Not for promotional campaigns.
- VR Plastics monitors the correctness of this data and contacts the relevant customers to check whether this data is still correct.
- The customer can check this data at any time (see also: 2. Checking and adjusting personal data).
- If a customer leaves VR Plastics, this data will be stored for a maximum of 7 years. Then we remove it completely from our database.
- This data will in no case be shared with third parties.
1.3.2 Processing agreement personal data: Passwords
- If necessary, we pass on passwords from systems to external partners over the telephone and never via e-mail.
- When creating new passwords, we ensure that they are strong enough.
- When an employee leaves our company, we ensure that he/she no longer has access to the different systems.
2. View and modify personal data
- Clients and personnel of VR Plastics can request their corresponding personal data at any time. In case of such a request, VR Plastics will make the required data - physical documents or online - available as quickly as possible.
- The customer or employee can also ask for the data to be adjusted and/or removed.
- At the company itself, not everyone has access to all data: sensitive personnel information can be viewed internally only by the authorized persons.
3. In case of a data breach
- If there is a data breach (situation where personal data are maliciously released), VR Plastics calls on Black and White Company with the role of the controller who in turn calls on Combell - the processor.
- A data breach must be passed on to the Privacy Commission within 72 hours after discovery / sensation (not the occurrence). Our partner Black and White Company arranges this with Combell, who takes on this responsibility as a processor.
We are constantly working to comply with the new European GDPR legislation.
8700 Tielt, België
Tel: +32 51 403 162
Fax:: +32 51 406 225